Video Joker Poker
Video Joker Poker is a well known variation of video poker games. This game is usually played with a 53-card deck i.e. 52 card deck with a Joker. Here the Joker is a wild card which can substitute any other card and wins on the highest hand possible. A maximum of 5 coins can be bet for the game of Joker Poker. It highest payout is 5,000 coins with a Natural Royal Flush.The game of Video Joker Poker is fun to play and will keep you looking out for the Joker. If you receive the Joker or the wild card your hand has a higher chance of winning. There are two variations of Joker Poker: Kings or Better Joker Wild and Two Pairs or Better Joker Poker. Try to get the best possible card combination and you are sure to win.
Play Free Video Joker Poker
Besides the great fun in the game, Joker Poker is quite interesting like the rest of online casino video poker games. In the game of Joker Poker, your prime aim is to have a winning combination. The better your hand the larger the payouts. Strategic moves include the cards you choose to keep or discard and the winnings are paid off as per the pay table.
How to Play
- Choose the value of your bet you wish to wager
- Bet Max increases your bets and also your chances of winning
- Click ‘Deal’ to receive 5 cards
- Choose the cards you wish to keep by clicking on them or clicking ‘Hold’; else discard the cards that you do not need
- If you receive a winning combination the round is finished, payouts are made and you move to the next session.
Most online casinos offer you free play online casino games where you can play and get used to the game before going on to wager for real money. It also provides online guides that help you understand the game better.
Hand Rankings for Joker Poker
- Royal Flush (without a Joker) – a hand that includes Ace, King, Queen, Jack and 10 of the same suit.
- Five of a Kind – includes 4 cards of the same value plus a joker
- Joker Royal Flush – a Royal Flush with a Joker
- Straight Flush – 5 consecutive cards of the same suit
- Four of a Kind – 4 cards of the same value
- Full House – 3 cards of the same value and 2 cards of another value.
- Flush – any 5 cards of the same suit
- Straight – any 5 cards but not of the same suit
- Three of a Kind – any 3 cards of the same value
- Two Pairs or a pair of Kings or Aces
Here is a free video poker flash games for you to practice on. Read the above rules and rankings for winning at Video Joker Poker and see how you do at the real game.